Hampton Hill Photographic Society
Founded in 1992 in a studio in Hampton Hill, we are a small group of friendly and enthusiastic local photographers.
- Monthly meetings
- High-quality presentations & talks
- An Annual Exhibition, in which all members take part
- A members' gallery on our website
What makes us different?
- Open to all experience levels
- Encouraging, not competitive
- Small and friendly
When do we meet?
- The third Wednesday of each month - in person when we can but currently Online due to the pandemic
- New members and visitors are always welcome - see Programme page for events and to sign up as a guest.
Website (opens in new window or tab)