Friends of Marble Hill
The Friends of Marble Hill is an association promoting for the benefit of the local community and the general public, the conservation, protection and improvement of the physical and natural environment of Marble Hill House and Park by, but not exclusively focussing on:
◦ community engagement and participation,
◦ fundraising for Marble Hill House and Park
◦ promoting the heritage of Marble Hill House and Park
◦ promoting biological diversity
◦ promoting volunteering opportunities.
Membership is currently FREE and is open to all individuals over the age of eighteen provided such individuals fully support the objectives and constitution of the Friends.
Website (opens in new window or tab)