Richmond Reading RoundJoin a Reading Group with a Difference in 2018!
- Discover and discuss short texts that are selected to delight, challenge and entertain: stories, articles, scripts and poetry
- The weekly, 90-minute conversation is guided by local author Linda Buckley-Archer, who is a novelist, scriptwriter, and journalist. All very welcome: parents of school-age children, homeworkers, retired. Anyone who would like to share their interest in the written word.
- Time & Venue: Tuesdays between 1.15 and 2.45 (term times), Richmond Old Town Hall, Whittaker Avenue.
Funded by the Royal Literary Fund, no experience or advance preparation is needed, and up to 12 places are offered free of charge.
Website (opens in new window or tab)
Arts Richmond events
- The Guildhall Art Gallery & The Bank of England Museum
11 Jul 2018
- Me and My Girl
8 Aug 2018
- Swan Awards Gala Evening
30 Sep 2018
- Glyndebourne ‘Cinderella’ Opera & the Heritage of Sussex & Kent
12 Oct 2018