Art of Wellbeing
12 Dec 2019
Orleans House Gallery
The Art of Wellbeing sessions are designed to encourage you create, make and experimenting with materials and techniques. Providing you a chance to unwind and support your wellbeing in a calming environment.
In this session, you’ll work with artist Alex Robb to create your own contemporary and imaginative artworks using willow weaving techniques.
For more information about our community sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8831 6000.
Presented by Orleans House Gallery and Richmond Arts Service
Full list for Museum/Heritage
Arts Richmond events
- Sketching Days - Leg O'Mutton Reservoir
10 Aug 2020
- Sketching Days - Kneller Gardens
11 Aug 2020
- Sketching Days - Orleans Gallery Gardens & River Views
12 Aug 2020
- Sketching Days - Hampton Ferry Boat House
13 Aug 2020
- Sketching Days - Shot Tower and Crane Park Island
14 Aug 2020