Art of Wellbeing
10 Oct 2019 - 10 Oct 2019
Orleans House Gallery
The Art of Wellbeing sessions are designed to encourage you create, make and experimenting with materials and techniques. Providing you a chance to unwind and support your wellbeing in a calming environment.
In this session, you’ll work with artist Lara Mantell to exploring shibori dyeing techniques. Fold, twist and sew fabric before dyeing it indigo.
For more information about our community sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8831 6000.
Presented by Richmond Arts Service and Orleans House Gallery
Full list for Visual Arts/Film
Arts Richmond events
- Arts Richmond Arts Launch
23 Oct 2019
- Matthew Griffiths at The Richmond Literature Festival
2 Nov 2019
- Antonia Fraser at The Richmond Literature Festival
6 Nov 2019
- Kate Williams at The Richmond Literature Festival
13 Nov 2019
- Katie Hickman at The Richmond Literature Festival
20 Nov 2019