Celebrate Autumn Equinox 2019 with Singing and Meditation
22 Sep 2019
Cambrian Community Centre
The harvest is winding down, the crops have been plucked and stored for the coming winter and we celebrate mid-harvest festival with song. The Pagan tradition called it Mabon, and we celebrate the balance between light and darkness. A time for thankfulness and reflection.
We will learn songs by memory (as in the Natural Voice approach) and will end the session with a meditation.
Please bring a pillow if you would like to sit on the floor to meditate.
Refreshments will be provided.
Duration: 2 hours
Cost: 15 GBP
Presented by Voice Magic
Full list for Choral/Choirs
Arts Richmond events
- Arts Richmond Arts Launch
23 Oct 2019
- Matthew Griffiths at The Richmond Literature Festival
2 Nov 2019
- Antonia Fraser at The Richmond Literature Festival
6 Nov 2019
- Kate Williams at The Richmond Literature Festival
13 Nov 2019
- Katie Hickman at The Richmond Literature Festival
20 Nov 2019