27 Nov 2017 - 30 Jul 2018
Orleans House Gallery
Baby Mindful is a brand new FREE course of Mindfulness for bumps and babies.
New parents and their babies (pre-walking), and soon to be parents and their bumps can join us in the calming gallery space on Mondays when it is closed to the public, where we will welcome you into a fully baby friendly space to:
- Enjoy quiet, quality time with your baby to enhance bonding and promote calm.
- Learn mindfulness techniques to promote relaxation for you and your baby and encourage you to feel calm and grounded here, and at home.
- Try mindful mark making techniques, and engage with the visual and emotional impact of the exhibitions.
- Learn coping, calming and focusing techniques to help focus on the here and now.
- Meet other local new parents – each session will end with a social lunchtime.
Monday 27th November (pilot session)
Monday 11th December (pilot session)
Monday 29th January
Monday 26th February
Monday 26th March
Monday 30th April
Monday 21st May
Monday 25th June
Monday 30th July
- The gallery is fully accessible to buggies and there is free parking onsite.
- There are baby change facilities on site and a calming feeding area will be available for those who would like one.
- Tea and coffee will be provided.
- Please bring a packed lunch if you would like to stay for the social at the end. Please note that the onsite cafe is temporarily closed.
- Previous artistic experience, or experience of mindfulness is not necessary.
Presented by Richmond Arts Service and Orleans House Gallery
Full list for Literature/Talks/Walks
Arts Richmond events
- Swan Awards Gala Evening
30 Sep 2018
- Choral Workshop
6 Oct 2018
- Glyndebourne ‘Cinderella’ Opera & the Heritage of Sussex & Kent
12 Oct 2018
- Châteaux of the Ile-de-France
6 May 2019